USA PEOPLE SEARCH BY NAME!
- ❖ Current Address
- ❖ Phone Numbers
- ❖ Criminal Records
- ❖ Public Records
- ❖ Neighbors
- ❖ People's Age
- ❖ Property Ownership
- ❖ And Much More
Updated and effective as of Dec 6, 2021
California Privacy Notice: If you are a California resident, you need to know that we do not collect any information from you at all.
- California Privacy Notice For California resident
- We Do Not Collect, Sell, Or Share Any Personal Information At All
- Rights And Choices
- Changes To Our California Privacy Notice
California Privacy Notice For California resident
SearchUSAPeople.com provides this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018. It was approved by the California State Governor on June 28, 2018, and took effect on January 1, 2020.
This law is for California residents who desire privacy and more control over their information. What the law basically says is that businesses are required to post a visible link on their website that says "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" and offer the consumers to opt-out of the sale of their data to third parties.
SearchUSAPeople.com, ("we", "our" or "us") who owns and controls this website, intend to inform you about the types of information gathered when you use our USA people search services. How that information is used and safeguarded and the degree to which you may control the maintenance and sharing of your information.
We Do Not Collect, Sell, Or Share Any Personal Information At All
When you visit SearchUSAPeople.com no information will be collected unless you choose to provide information to us. We do not use any third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our website. Third-party service providers may use technologies that can collect some information about your web browser or device. We do not collect any information about you at all and therefore we do not sell, rent or lease any information to advertisers or other third parties. We provide a searchable database from InfoTracer and do not ourselves maintain any of these records.
- We do not collect any personal information.
- We do not sell any personal information.
- We do not share any personal information.
- We do not ask for personal or private information.
- We do not notify the person you are searching for.
- We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Rights And Choices
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information.
- You have the right to request personal information a company collects about you.
- You have the right to the sources of the personal information collected about you.
- You have the right to know the business or the commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information.
- You have the right to a data portability request.
- You have the right to know with whom a business share your personal information.
- You have the right to request a company to delete your personal information.
Since July 1, 2023 there are some new and expanded rights for California residents. For more info: California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA).
Changes To Our California Privacy Notice
SearchUSAPeople.com reserve the right to change this California Privacy Notice at any time. All changes and the most recent version of the Privacy Notice will be published on this page.
Opt-out information, removal request.
For More Privacy Information
California Privacy Rights Notice - CPRA
Colorado Privacy Notice - CPA
Connecticut Privacy Notice - CTDPA
Utah Privacy Notice - UCPA
Virginia Privacy Notice - VCDPA
Do Not Sell My Personal Information