USA PEOPLE SEARCH BY NAME!
- ❖ Current Address
- ❖ Phone Numbers
- ❖ Criminal Records
- ❖ Public Records
- ❖ Neighbors
- ❖ People's Age
- ❖ Property Ownership
- ❖ And Much More
Updated and effective as of Oct 31, 2023
California Privacy Rights Act Notice: If you are a California resident, you need to know that we do not collect any information from you at all.
- California Privacy Rights Act Notice For California resident
- We Do Not Collect, Sell, Or Share Any Personal Information At All
- Rights And Choices
- Changes To Our California Privacy Rights Act Notice
California Privacy Rights Act Notice For California resident
SearchUSAPeople.com provides this notice to comply with the California Privacy Rights Act of 2023. It passed into law on November 3, 2020, and took effect on January 1, 2023. It was fully enforceable on July 1, 2023.
This law is for California residents who desire privacy and more control over their information. What the law basically says is that businesses are required to meet the criteria listed in the law.
This privacy rights act policy for California residents is intended to inform you about important information regarding data collection and use in connection with products and services. The privacy of our visitors is of extreme importance to us.
SearchUSAPeople.com, ("we", "our" or "us") who owns and controls this website, intend to inform you about the types of information gathered when you use our USA people search services. How that information is used and safeguarded and the degree to which you may control the maintenance and sharing of your information.
We Do Not Collect, Sell, Or Share Any Personal Information At All
When you visit SearchUSAPeople.com no information will be collected unless you choose to provide information to us. We do not use any third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our website. Third-party service providers may use technologies that can collect some information about your web browser or device. We do not collect any information about you at all and therefore we do not sell, rent or lease any information to advertisers or other third parties. We provide a searchable database from InfoTracer and do not ourselves maintain any of these records.
- We do not collect any personal information.
- We do not sell any personal information.
- We do not share any personal information.
- We do not ask for personal or private information.
- We do not notify the person you are searching for.
- We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Rights And Choices
The California Privacy Rights Act of 2023 provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. The CPRA expands the rights California consumers have under the CCPA and introduces some new privacy rights.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate personal information.
- You have the right to enhanced transparency about a business's information practices, including info about data retention periods.
- You have the right to opt out of sharing your personal information. A business can share your info to a third party for cross-context behavioral advertising. You have the right to opt out from that.
- You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of sensitive personal information. Example: Social Security Number, Passport Number, Financial Account, Credit Card Number, Geolocation, Ethnic Origin, Genetic Data, Health Data.
Changes To Our California Privacy Rights Act Notice
SearchUSAPeople.com reserve the right to change this California Privacy Rights Act notice at any time. All changes and the most recent version of the Privacy Notice will be published on this page.
Opt-out information, removal request.
For More Privacy Information
California Privacy Notice - CCPA
Colorado Privacy Notice - CPA
Connecticut Privacy Notice - CTDPA
Utah Privacy Notice - UCPA
Virginia Privacy Notice - VCDPA
Do Not Sell My Personal Information