USA PEOPLE SEARCH BY NAME!
- ❖ Current Address
- ❖ Phone Numbers
- ❖ Criminal Records
- ❖ Public Records
- ❖ Neighbors
- ❖ People's Age
- ❖ Property Ownership
- ❖ And Much More
Updated and effective as of Oct 30, 2023
Virginia Privacy Notice: If you are a Virginia resident, you need to know that we do not collect any information from you at all.
- Virginia Privacy Notice For Virginia resident
- We Do Not Collect, Sell, Or Share Any Personal Information At All
- Rights And Choices
- Changes To Our Virginia Privacy Notice
Virginia Privacy Notice For Virginia resident
SearchUSAPeople.com provides this notice to comply with the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act of 2023. It was approved by the Virginia State Governor on April 11, 2022, and took effect on Januari 1, 2023
This law is for Virginia residents who desire privacy and more control over their information. What the law basically says is that businesses have to meet the criteria listed in the law.
SearchUSAPeople.com, ("we", "our" or "us") who owns and controls this website, intend to inform you about the types of information gathered when you use our USA people search services. How that information is used and safeguarded and the degree to which you may control the maintenance and sharing of your information.
We Do Not Collect, Sell, Or Share Any Personal Information At All
When you visit SearchUSAPeople.com no information will be collected unless you choose to provide information to us. We do not use any third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our website. Third-party service providers may use technologies that can collect some information about your web browser or device. We do not collect any information about you at all and therefore we do not sell, rent or lease any information to advertisers or other third parties. We provide a searchable database from InfoTracer and do not ourselves maintain any of these records.
- We do not collect any personal information.
- We do not sell any personal information.
- We do not share any personal information.
- We do not ask for personal or private information.
- We do not notify the person you are searching for.
- We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Rights And Choices
The Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act of 2023 provides Virginia residents with specific rights regarding their personal information.
- You have the right to confirm whether a controller is processing the consumer's personal data.
- You have the right to access personal information a company collects about you.
- You have the right to correct inaccuracies in your personal data.
- You have the right to request a company to delete your personal information.
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your personal information
- You have the right to opt out of the processing of personal data for purposes of targeted advertising, the sale of personal data, or profiling.
Changes To Our Virginia Privacy Notice
SearchUSAPeople.com reserve the right to change this Virginia Privacy Notice at any time. All changes and the most recent version of the Privacy Notice will be published on this page.
Opt-out information, removal request.
For More Privacy Information
California Privacy Notice - CCPA
California Privacy Rights Notice - CPRA
Colorado Privacy Notice - CPA
Connecticut Privacy Notice - CTDPA
Utah Privacy Notice - UCPA
Do Not Sell My Personal Information