USA PEOPLE SEARCH BY NAME!
- ❖ Current Address
- ❖ Phone Numbers
- ❖ Criminal Records
- ❖ Public Records
- ❖ Neighbors
- ❖ People's Age
- ❖ Property Ownership
- ❖ And Much More
Updated and effective as of Oct 30, 2023
Utah Privacy Notice: If you are a Utah resident, you need to know that we do not collect any information from you at all.
- Utah Privacy Notice For Utah resident
- We Do Not Collect, Sell, Or Share Any Personal Information At All
- Rights And Choices
- Changes To Our Utah Privacy Notice
Utah Privacy Notice For Utah resident
SearchUSAPeople.com provides this notice to comply with the Utah Consumer Privacy Act of 2023. It was approved by the Utah State Governor on March 24, 2022, is set to take effect on December 31, 2023
This law is for Utah residents who desire privacy and more control over their information. What the law basically says is that businesses have to meet the criteria listed in the law.
SearchUSAPeople.com, ("we", "our" or "us") who owns and controls this website, intend to inform you about the types of information gathered when you use our USA people search services. How that information is used and safeguarded and the degree to which you may control the maintenance and sharing of your information.
We Do Not Collect, Sell, Or Share Any Personal Information At All
When you visit SearchUSAPeople.com no information will be collected unless you choose to provide information to us. We do not use any third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our website. Third-party service providers may use technologies that can collect some information about your web browser or device. We do not collect any information about you at all and therefore we do not sell, rent or lease any information to advertisers or other third parties. We provide a searchable database from InfoTracer and do not ourselves maintain any of these records.
- We do not collect any personal information.
- We do not sell any personal information.
- We do not share any personal information.
- We do not ask for personal or private information.
- We do not notify the person you are searching for.
- We do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
Rights And Choices
The Utah Consumer Privacy Act of 2023 provides Utah residents with specific rights regarding their personal information.
- You have the right to access personal information a company collects about you.
- You have the right to a data portability request.
- You have the right to request a company to delete your personal information.
- You have the right to opt out of certain processing
Changes To Our Utah Privacy Notice
SearchUSAPeople.com reserve the right to change this Utah Privacy Notice at any time. All changes and the most recent version of the Privacy Notice will be published on this page.
Opt-out information, removal request.
For More Privacy Information
California Privacy Notice - CCPA
California Privacy Rights Notice - CPRA
Colorado Privacy Notice - CPA
Connecticut Privacy Notice - CTDPA
Virginia Privacy Notice - VCDPA
Do Not Sell My Personal Information