NEW MEXICO PEOPLE SEARCH!
- ✔ Contact Info
- ✔ Phone Numbers
- ✔ Criminal Records
- ✔ Income Info
- ✔ Neighbors
- ✔ People's Age
- ✔ Property Ownership
- ✔ And Much More
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Rio Rancho is located in the central part and is the third largest city in the U.S. State of New Mexico. The City of Vision. Rio Rancho is a very young city and is one of the fastest growing cities in New Mexico. The Intel Corporation is the largest employer in Rio Rancho.
To See And To Do In Rio Rancho
- New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science
- National Hispanic Cultural Center
- J & R Vintage Auto Museum
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center
- Albuquerque Aquarium and Rio Grand Botanic Garden
- Rio Grande Nature Center State Park
- Rio Grande Zoological Park
Short History Of Rio Rancho
Spanish settlers were in the area around 1710, but it was first in 1961, when AMREP Corporation, a real estate and media services company, purchased 55,000 acres, that Rio Rancho was founded. In 1962 home construction began. In 1980, Intel Corporation came to the area and in 1981, Rio Rancho incorporated and became the City of Rio Rancho.