WHAT INFORMATION ARE AVAILABLE IN A PEOPLE SEARCH REPORT?
Telephone Number, Address, Address History, Location Shown On A Map, Scanned Images, Relatives, People Living in the Neighborhood, Arrest/Warrant, Background, Criminal Records, Sex Offender, Police Files, Court Records, Income Information, Business, Property Ownerships, Veteran Records, Birth/Marriage/Divorce/Death Records.
WHAT ABOUT THE REPORTS ACCURACY?
The people search report comes from third parties with up to date data of various public records. The fact that people recently can have moved and/or changed their telephone number and so forth, it can not be guaranteed that all information in the report are correct. If thats the case, run a people search a couple of days later and the report should be correct.
HOW DO YOU DELIVER THE PEOPLE SEARCH RESULTS?
All people search results are displayed electronically and no hard copies of the reports will be delivered.
WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION ARE NOT AVAILABLE?
Sensitive personal information such as credit card data, medical records, passwords, and other sensitive information are not available.
CAN I REMOVE INFORMATION ABOUT ME FROM THE SEARCH RESULTS?
All of the data that appears in the people search results comes from third parties. Therefore searchusapeople.com is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of such data. Since searchusapeople.com have no control over the sources of such data we do not offer any means for you to opt out of the results displayed.
However, we use InfoTracer databases and you can always contact them and submit a request to their Data Management Department. For removal requests please follow the link here <<OPT OUT>> and click on the ”OPT OUT POLICY” and follow the instructions.
PLEASE USE EXTREME CAUTION!
The people search reports may NOT be used in the following ways:
- To locate people in the interest of developing a news story.
- For purposes that might cause physical or emotional harm to the subject of the report.
- For individuals involved in an adoption.
- To gain information on well-known/high-profile celebrities or government officials.
- To determine a consumer's eligibility for (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; or (b) a government license or benefit.
- For purposes that are not within your stated normal course of business.
- For pre-employment or tenant screening.
- Due to various inaccuracies in public records, the services should not be used for skip tracing purposes.